Mobile Applications have truly revolutionized our lifestyle. From eating to travelling to entertainment to living, there are apps for anything and everything. And the good part is that there are millions of smartphone users who are always ready to tap the ‘download’ button. Hence, the demand and supply curve is predicted to look positive for the next decade.
Scroll down to read this amazing infographic by UAB Collat School of Business, to get stats and information on the Future of Mobile Applications.
Facts to Tweet!
- Billion smartphones, double the number of PCs, are expected to sell in 2015 »tweet«
- By 2016, 7.8b world population is expected to use 10b smart devices »tweet«
- In 2013, 25% & 28% of Smartphones had Apple and Android respectively »tweet«
- Android noted 50b apps download & featured over 1m apps in mid 2013 »tweet«
- Apple featured 1.2m apps in iTunes & reached 75m app downloads in 2014 »tweet«
- App Revenue is anticipated to go up from $11.4b in 2014 to $24.5b in 2016 »tweet«
- 46% of app downloaders have paid for an app »tweet«
Click Labs has designed and developed Mobile-based solutions for almost all the categories, be it Games, On Demand Mobile Services, Consumer Apps, Internet of Things or Enterprise Mobility Apps. You name it, we have already made it. Check out our Work portfolio, and Get in Touch with us now to schedule a free consultation with our experts.