QUICK MOBILE FACTS
If industry experts are to be believed,
- Mobile advertising is expected to grow from $1.8 billion in 2011 to $13.5 billion in 2015.
- The U.S. mobile advertising market alone made about $2 billion of the total revenues in 2012.
- Global mobile advertising revenue to grow 3.5 times its present size by 2016.
- 80% of users prefer locally relevant advertisements and 75% take an action after seeing a location-specific advertisement.
- 62% shoppers search deals digitally for half of their shopping trips.
|You are losing on your business if it is still not mobile! Porting your website simply into a mobile friendly format is also not sufficient.||With the number of mobile users multiplying fast it is very important to tap the mobile advertising sector and promote your business on your or other mobile websites and applications. The time has come when you should include a comprehensive mobile advertising and marketing strategy into your business plan.
Click Labs has mobile advertising experts onboard who help clients build strategic and targeted mobile campaigns that are bound to reach the target audience and positively influence their decision making process. Through our efforts we have helped clients gain new prospects and retain the current ones.
HOW MOBILE ADVERTISING CAN PROMOTE MY BUSINESS?
At Click Labs, our approach begins with understanding your short term and long term business goals. Our mobile advertising specialists sit with you to understand your business objectives, brand and the message you want to convey your target audience. We then work on creating a focused and result driven marketing strategy that is in synchronization with your business goals and customer base.
There are certain mobile specific features like social interaction, user location and intent that ClickLabs harnesses fully and helps you gain edge over your competition.
MOBILE ADVERTISING SERVICES AT CLICK LABS
Click Labs can create fully customized mobile marketing campaigns for your business.
- Mobile Pay Per Click campaigns for increased website traffic.
- Pay-per-call promotions.
- Text message based campaigns for increased interaction with existing and potential customers.
- Brand narrative mobile marketing.
- Brand sponsored games, text based.
- Subscription based mobile advertising-content, reminders and promotions.
- Interactive polls.
- Customer loyalty programs.
- Mobile ordering.
- ‘Text to give’ – non-profit campaigns.
- Mobile coupons.
- MORE! Based on your exact requirements and further discussions.
If this interests you then do ask our Mobile Advertising Expert for a free quote or if you have any doubts, let us know, we would be glad to answer them.